Friday, July 12, 2013

How to dress my body – a guide to perfect dress, makeup and accesorize for every body type and occasion

How to dress my body – a guide to perfect dress, makeup and accesorize for every body type and occasion




click here for more images


learn how to dress, makeup and accessorize perfectly on each occasion, no matter how your body looks if you’re a regular woman living in our current times when magazine cover girls are regarded as perfect, then most certainly you are facing one of these problems:


hi, my name’s danielle white and even though i don’t look like nicole scherzinger or megan fox, i consider myself a beautiful woman and how everyone around looks at me makes sure i am beautiful. And i am absolutely convinced you should feel this way too. Yes, i know, your body might not be perfect, your hair is not always the way you’d like it to be, you don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on fancy clothes and expensive surgeries or body treatments. Neither did i. But that didn’t stop me from spending a lot of time assisting some of the best personal image consultants available today and learning everything there is to know about what fits me best and, with a little help from me, you too can and will feel beautiful. I guarantee that


other women pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars on the same advices you’ll get from reading “how to dress my body”


by reading “how to dress my body” you will learn how to: almost everyone will tell you that in order to be beautiful you have to look perfect. And i completely agree. Except that, in my opinion, how your body looks like has nothing to do with looking perfect. I don’t think every woman should look like a sports illustrated swimsuit model, becau…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment