Thursday, July 25, 2013

How i quit smoking naturally! | ….in just 6 weeks!

How i quit smoking naturally! | ….in just 6 weeks!




click here for more images


from: martin berners and teresa berners fine? let us face the fact: how many times have you tried to quit smoking? do you feel you are almost always automatically inclined to the saying quitting smoking is easy. I have done it many times ?


if so, you have come to the right place. Yes, quitting smoking is indeed difficult if you try to do it all in one day suddenly. You will only find that you will be reverting back to the bad habit sooner or later. This is because both your body and mind have been addicted to the nicotine that is present in the cigarette you smoke.


still, in one corner of your mind you feel you need to kick the bad habit ., tried it on many occasions unsuccessfully ., thought it may not be easy to do it ., but wondered how others had done it . And got frustrated more and more .


what if you come across a easy method to do the quitting process in a phased and effortless manner, say in the next few weeks? would you welcome it?


if yes, please welcome our new ebook how i quit smoking naturally in just 6 weeks i was in your exact same shoes a few years before when i too tried to quit smoking on my own. I tried every other method taught by so many ex-smokers, joined self-help groups, etc. But i could not leave the habit because the methods were too hard rather, too theoretical’ for me to quit.


being left in the dark, but wanting to kick the habit, i realized that i had to tackle the problem scientifically. I began discussing the matter with a few of my old classmates who later majored in psychology (and became certified psychologists and psychiatrists too), and began realizing a new dimension that i was simply beating about the bush by not following a specific, successful plan. I realized i would have to follow a new method if it was going to work for me.


combined with my earlier knowledge, i applied my own method to try to break the habit . And i succeeded finally.


i had been smoking since age 14 . And i finally began to free myself from smoke at age 29. Now i am a non-smoker for the past 7 years.


with the success i had with myself, i recommended my method to a few of my smoking friends, and the feedback i got was quite good. One said ok, this method works why don t you write a book about it? if you are not doing, then i am going to write . Got it?


i pondered over it. Ok, if i myself and my friends could get benefits from my method, why can’t i make it to work for more number of people? , i thought.


i, martin, decided to put my experiences into an ebook together with my blogger wife teresa . And how i quit smoking naturally in just 6 weeks ebook was born.


what we have included in this ebook: this no-fluff ebook contains the exact method which had worked for me (and my friends) to quit smoking . In six weeks. Every step you need to follow is described week by week.


the methods described in my ebook had worked for me because i had the determinati…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment