Friday, July 12, 2013

Horse racing selections

Horse racing selections




click here for more images


santa anita hollywood park del mar golden gate woodbine current selections for saturday, june 22nd: current selections for sunday, june 23rd: i’m offering my handicapping selections for $100 per month. About me: i’ve been handicapping horses since my late teens, and i’ve written two books about horse racing: how to pick long shots and how to win at horse racing . Much to my surprise, both books have been well received.


believe it or not, handicapping is more fun to me than gambling. The lengthy process of analyzing the card, studying the race replays, and trying to find reliable winners is what keeps me interested. From a gambling perspective, i mostly play win/place/show wagers and an occasional cold daily double or a pick 4. I’m what you’d consider a conservative gambler. I only bet on horses that i feel should win their race by several lengths or more.


if you want to be successful at horse racing, you must be proficient in these aspects of the game: handicapping – you’re either great at picking winners or you’re not. If you can’t pick winners, buy selections from a dedicated handicapper like me.


money management – you should never wager more than 5% of your total bankroll on one selection. Money management is equally important to being able to pick winners (and maybe even more important).


wagering – you should wager in a manner that produces a profit if your selection wins. Keep it simple. This is where many gamblers fail miserably. Even if they…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment