Friday, July 26, 2013

GameBackupSystem – Keep Any Game Backed Up!

GameBackupSystem - Keep Any Game Backed Up!Click Image To Visit Site GameBackupSystem is a complete solution that includes special software and tutorials to making perfect copies & backups of your games. You can use GBS to make a 1:1 copy of virtually any game, on all of the most popular consoles, including the Xbox360, Nintendo Wii, PS3 and even video DVDs and PC games


GameBackupSystem has been designed to be as easy to use as possible, and can be used by anyone, with little technical knowledge required. Now the days of having scratched or damaged game discs is over, as GBS will help you backup or copy any game you want.



GameBackupSystem is a legal & simple way to make legitimate backups / copies of your favorite games. We all know how annoying it can be when you try and play a game, only to find that it’s scratched from excessive use. This is a problem which affects every CD / DVD and is caused when the disc spins in the drive. GBS has made this problem history.


You just need to download GameBackupSystem, install and then follow the instructions to copy all the games you want. We’ve focused on making the process as easy as possible, meaning that anyone can use it, even if you know nothing about computers.


"Thanks! I am a professional software developer and have a lot of programs & games, which my friends always borrow. I needed to backup 70+ discs and found your system. It worked perfectly!!" Benjamin Brazen – San Diego, CA


"Thanks! I am a professional software developer and have a lot of programs & games, which my friends always borrow. I needed to backup 70+ discs and found your system. It worked perfectly!!" Jane Miller – Orlando, FL


"I’ve been looking for a way to backup my Xbox360 games for months, and after trying every program online, I tried yours and it worked. I was so surprised but in a good way. Thanks" Bob Cooper – Boulder, CO


"Using your system, I was able to make copies of my PS3 games. I’ve never been able to do this before, but this allowed me to do it.Thanks" Hank Paulos – Houston, TX


"I like playing old classic games and thanks to your website, I’m able to enjoy all my old PS1 games without fear of them getting damaged." Helen Kinsky- Syndey, AUS


* Note: additional free software may be required to install and console modifications may be needed depending on the operating system and game console you use. Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment