Friday, July 12, 2013

Fatty liver bible home page

Fatty liver bible home page




click here for more images


from the desk of debra elkin, former fatty liver sufferer and health consultant: this website is where i share the story about how i got back from the verge of "the other side" and how thousands of people are doing it every year following the principles of the holistic breakthrough protocol known as the ezra protocol.


dr. Alfred pischinger, head of the university of medicine in graz 1936-1945 before i tell you anything about my story, take a moment to read through what other people have experienced with the ezra protocol and how they used it to regain their lives from the living hell of fatty liver. These testimonials are completely unsolicited and used with the written consent of the people mentioned. It is just a couple of testimonials from over 300 we have in our database. I hope some day you will be able to come back and share how you regained your health with the ezra protocol.


"…i was trying to loose weight for years, for decades even, as long as i can remember. I was blaming myself because i was failing over and over again, year in year out. It was in shock when i learned that my liver was robbing me of my results while i was dying to succeed. I was so scarred to learn that i was basically doomed because of my liver fibrosis that progressed so far that my liver was filled with fat, fibrotic and and already failing.


i was so scared and in panic. I found out about your ebook and the ezra protocol on a public forum and i recognized my…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment