Thursday, July 18, 2013

Enroll in time to thrive! | time to thrive

Enroll in time to thrive! | time to thrive




click here for more images


family leaders try harder than anyone to make it all balance yet you struggle to get control of your schedule & real quality time is much too rare.time to thrive is here to fix that and show you how to do more of what matters in your life.


i remember when i was a kid i remember climbing trees to sit and imagine what life would be like when i grew up. I knew it would be better than the craziness in my own home.i would be a leader in my family. I’d be there for my wife and my kids. We’d play all the time, have a nice house, go on lots of vacations and just enjoy our time together.


when i got married 12 years ago, i know my wife bethany shared that vision one day we’d have kids, plenty of energy and lots of free time to enjoy it all.


several years later, i woke up 40 pounds overweight, $54,500 in debt, stressed-out over my job and feeling like i’d completely lost control over my schedule and my focus. I was overwhelmed as a dad of one young son and husband to an equally frustrated wife.


what happened to our dream? it turns out that it went away when we lost control of how we spent our time and attention.


looking back now as a father of three young kids (with much more gray hair), i’m thankful that we decided to change our path. It took me years of struggle, lots of studying and a significant investment of energy and money to figure out how to better control my time and be incredibly productive.


but it was totally worth it. We’re no…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment