Sunday, July 28, 2013

Buy IntelliTheme

Buy IntelliThemeClick Image To Visit Site Upon purchase, you will be immediately taken to a page where you can download IntelliTheme as a compressed Zip file (which you can then upload to your WordPress installation).


"IntelliTheme is a great theme to use for adsense sites. Shortly after applying the theme to my adsense-based websites, I saw a huge increase in CTR – going from an average around 1-2%, all the way up to an average of 5-6%. As you can imagine, my earnings skyrocketed as a result. It is a very userfriendly theme that has one major advantage, you are able to split-test ad layouts and see the results directly in your wordpress control panel. I have yet to come across a theme that provides this kind of statistical aid out of the box. I was quickly able to zone in on which layouts were hugely profitable and which were crap, undoubtedly contributing to the great CTR rate I achieved." ~ Chris Broholm



Upon purchase, you will be immediately taken to a page where you can download IntelliTheme as a compressed Zip file (which you can then upload to your WordPress installation). Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment