Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blushing breakthrough: how to stop blushing and take control of your life

Blushing breakthrough: how to stop blushing and take control of your life




click here for more images


i will tell you a true story. If you believe me you will be well rewarded. If you don’t believe me, i will make it worth your while to change your mind. Let me explain.


two years ago i sat opposite a date. My hands were trembling and my heart was pounding . I was uncomfortable and so was she, who wouldn’t be – i was a total mess . I was trying to maintain eye contact but each time i caught her eye, my face became brighter and redder, so i just stopped looking at her. I felt terrible . She asked if i was ok, i lied and said yes. The conversation was awkward and when the dinner was over, we were both relieved.


these embarrassing situations used to happen to me daily . Knowing i had a problem with blushing and focusing on it only seemed to make matters worse. I felt that i couldn’t talk to anyone about it and i spiraled into a deep depression.


i started holing up in my room and began avoiding work, friends and family . I was at one of the lowest points in my life and i felt pathetic. What made it worse was that i knew other people would see my problem as silly and so i spoke to no one about it. Instead i started searching for a cure by myself.


i thought i could hide my blushing with make up . As a man i had never done this before and applying facial cream seemed like a smart idea at the time. I walked into a local cosmetics store and bought a skin toner, went into the bathroom and applied it onto my face. I looked like a zombie but i thought at least …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment