Sunday, July 28, 2013

Become A Pro Comedian – Learn Stand-up Comedy

Become A Pro Comedian - Learn Stand-up ComedyClick Image To Visit Site If you have ever struggled to come up with funny, big laugh comedy material for your stand-up comedy act, speech or presentation, then don’t miss…


The 3 Strategies You MUST Use If You Want To Get The Big Laughs On Stage In The Shortest Time Possible



You Can Also Review Training Module One (5 Lessons) For FREE Immediate Access — No Email Address Required


This unique system is designed to show comedians how to develop and deliver high level stand-up comedy material for the stage in the shortest time possible.


The foundation for this highly focused and specialized online educational resource for comedians contains 8 core Training Modules, the first of which is available for public review without cost or obligation of any kind.


Note: All testimonials or endorsements presented on this website were submitted voluntarily by actual customers without solicitation, compensation or incentive of any kind. Permission to use any testimonial or endorsement used on this website was obtained directly from each individual.


I was 32 years old in 1992 when I made the decision to jump into stand-up comedy with both feet and give it my best shot.


I was an medical educator in the Navy at the time (I retired from active duty in 1999) and I took another stab at it, because…


I could make a classroom full of students laugh so hard that it would disturb the other classes — teaching what would normally be considered painfully dry and boring topics.


So I figured that taking a shot at stand-up comedy wouldn’t really be that hard. I remember vividly what I was thinking when I first made the decision to become a stand-up comedian:


All I had to do was write some jokes, tell them on stage and soon I would be discovered! And it can’t be that hard. I know I can be funnier than most comedians on TV.


I knew in my heart that I was funny enough for the stage and could make something big out of stand-up comedy.


I thought if I just had some good information on how to write great jokes, I was on my way to success!


I spent hundreds of dollars buying every book I could find and taking workshops to learn how to write, develop, and perform stand-up comedy material.


I studied joke writing techniques and joke formulas day and night. I wrote joke after joke, then rewrote them over and over again until I believed they were as funny as they could possibly be.


With all my hard work I knew I had an act that would be a knock out! Then I went on stage and performed the material I had written.


The stand-up comedy material that I “wrote” using “traditional” joke writing methods didn’t work well at all.


I talked to every comedian who would talk to me, trying to get every scrap of information I could to help make my act better… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment