Friday, July 19, 2013

2 tickets to the gun show | biceps workout program | arm workout

2 tickets to the gun show | biceps workout program | arm workout




click here for more images


building this much muscle on your arms is now a reality. Prepare to hate yourself for the time you wasted doing 1,000 s of curls.


it seems that everybody these days is jumping on the latest magical fitness phenomenom . I can’t go outside without hearing words like functional training, crossfit, metabolic training, or p90x.


before you get sucked into a trend think back and try to remember why you got into strength training to begin with. Didn’t you dream of packing on slabs of muscle? or a ton of strength? or maybe you were like me and really wanted to get big, veiny, sleeve tearing, girl seducing arms.


i also happen to have enormous arms. Aside from the mr. Clean jabs, i get asked by dudes like yourself everyday how i got my physique.


but it wasn’t always this way. In fact, i used to be a soft, fat guy; the weight room saved my life. At 28 years old, i was 50lbs overweight working as a creative director for an ad agency i needed a change so, in the four months leading up to my wedding, i lost 51lbs.


it wasn’t until i looked at the pictures from my honeymoon that i thought, this still isn’t what i want to look like; i’m not fat anymore but i still look like crap.


i read everything i could on working out and nutrition. I put in tons of hard work and it paid off. My doctor even asked me if i was on steroids . (i wasn’t and never have been.)


i did all of this before i trained a single person. I always figured you had to wa…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment