Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ugly man’s free gifts! oral sex secrets, how to kiss, blow job secrets!

Ugly man’s free gifts! oral sex secrets, how to kiss, blow job secrets!




click here for more images


from the desk of matthew ‘ugly man’ doeing…



so i got up, told my friends i would be back in a couple minutes and walked over and said a few key words to her. Within 3 minutes she was writing her name, phone number, and email address down for me.


and it was little ole me who got her contact information. Sweet



fact is, it’s not that unusual for me to go out for an afternoon or evening and come home with 3 or 4 phone numbers from attractive, interesting women.


and do you want to know something really cool? my techniques work even better in coffee shops, internet cafes, and other so-called ‘normal’ places.


i am no beauty king far from it and i have witnesses to prove it.


>>





how my laptop computer got me laid by accident…continuously and how it will work for you, too. (page 113)


do this simple task before your next night on the town… And increase your chance for romance that by 500% ” (page 95)


wow you’ve made ey…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment