Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fat loss fundamentals | burn fat while learning how to eat better

Fat loss fundamentals | burn fat while learning how to eat better




click here for more images


in the pages that follow is your chance to learn, step by step how i lost over 300 pounds of fat and gained 50 pounds of lean muscle transforming me from an embarrassingly obese fatso to a lean muscular athlete literally overnight


i was a nearly 500 pound cab driver, fat, obese, depressed and embarrassed about the way i looked i felt helpless and sickened every time i looked in the mirror.


i had trouble doing normal everyday tasks like putting on my socks and shoes, or getting in and out of my car.


i hated myself and often cried, alone in my lonely apartment. How did i let this happen to me? how am i ever going to go on the vacations and do the events all my regular friends do?


i you’re grossly overweight like i was, i’m sure you can relate to the pain and embarrassment i suffered every day basically trying to just live a normal life


look at me in the picture on the left and you can see why my doctor told me rob you need to change your lifestyle immediately, you must lose hundreds of pounds or you’re not going to live to age 40. You’re a walking heart attack waiting to happen


if you must lose 25, 100, even 300 pounds of fat like i had to, what your are about to read may save your life


let me explain a little about my, as some have called the most, mind blowing and shocking physique transformation they have even seen.


but first i have to be honest with you. I was so fat and out of shape that i didn’t really b…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment