Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ejaculation by command – download best premature ejaculation solution!

Ejaculation by command – download best premature ejaculation solution!




click here for more images


recently i was out with some friends at a local club. There was a group of girls hanging out next to us.


one of the girls… A very attractive woman… Kept looking over in my direction. I looked back at her and smiled. Within a few minutes, she came over and we started talking. For the next 15 minutes or so… We had a great conversation. She started flirting a little more, touching my arm, and sending me “signals” that she was interested.


one thing led to another and before i knew it… We were back at her place. Once we got there… We started tearing each others’ clothes off. Honestly, i had one of the best nights of sex i ever had.


she must have felt the same way… Because she was moaning and writhing in pleasure for about 40 minutes straight. Afterwards, she told me how good i was in bed. In fact, she told me i was one of the best lovers she ever had.


and it felt good to hear. Now… If you would have asked me if this was even possible a few years ago, i would have said “no way.”


in fact, there was a time i didn’t feel very confident or comfortable having sex at all. My problem was… It was over as soon as it started it didn’t matter if it was straight sex, oral sex, or anything with friction… I would last about a minute. So i pretty much hated any chance i had to get laid.


i never wanted to talk to women at clubs. I wouldn’t look at women when i went out. I would never put myself in situations where it could possibly lead t…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment