Saturday, October 5, 2013

Truth about lipoma by james reynolds

Truth about lipoma by james reynolds




click here for more images


"this is a true story of how i naturally cured my lipoma lumps at home…" "and how i’ve not seen another lump in over 18 months ".


if you have lipoma lumps and you’re looking for a way to get rid of them naturally then please read every word on this web page because it can change your life


"ewwww, gross, he’s got a disease"… These comments went through my head right up until i was 27 years old . By that age i had numerous lumps all over my body. Over the years my personality changed.. I was shy, would never take my shirt of at the beach and lost a lot of confidence. By the age of 27 i had enough of being that guy.. I knew if i wanted to show my true colors i need to do something about my lipoma. I realized. Life’s short, i could sit back and accept the fact that i would never be the person i wanted to be, or i could get up and do something about it. You should have seen me.. I was like a crazed collage student prepping for a big exam as i read countless medical journals, researched for hours online, spoke to professionals in the industry. I just wouldn’t quit. I locked myself away for a good 6 weeks as i studied all about lipoma and how i could rid myself of this horrible condition using only natural techniques. You see, i could have surgery to remove the lumps, but that doesn’t stop them from growing in the first place, plus it’s super expensive.. To be 100% lump free i would literally need to live in a hospital to remove them as they come to life… No thanks well, after my eyes turned square from the countless hours on computers and being buried in books, i devised a trial that i would test on myself. Now, i don’t consider myself a lucky person, i’ve never won the lotto, never actually won anything over $4 on a pokie machine. But, just 2 weeks after i started testing my new found removal techniques i felt like i won the lotto a hundred times over. It wasn’t huge progress.. But i noticed 3 of my lipoma lumps started g…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment