Friday, October 4, 2013

The magic of lasting longer – stop premature ejaculation and last longer in bed

The magic of lasting longer – stop premature ejaculation and last longer in bed




click here for more images


can’t last more than 1 minute? read every word on this page. Your life could change forever… Before we go further? i’ll just show you what some men had to say: “lasted exactly 5 min 20 sec – my record ever ” hi crid. I know you won’t beleive this. Crid i invited my girlfriend over to my place today. I made her lie to her parents that she would spend a night at a friend’s place. As i’m writing you this she is by my side. I totally agree with you crid when you talk of over visualisation. Unlike what i sometimes do, today i wasn’t overvisualising. I was myself. Like you said, i put my mind off what i was doing. I was acting as if i don’t want to. The first time it didn’t last me a minute. But the second time i tell you it was a miracle. I had set the stop watch on my phone. Whilst i was thrusting i was also counting the seconds in my mind. Each time i felt like cumming i was pretending that my phone had received a message. Crid i lasted exactly 5 min 20 sec. This is my record ever. Thanks to your tips. Now i know that i’m a man and i’m gonna last more than that next time. Great time crid mchim “from 1 min to 15 min” crid, i can’t express my delight after reading your book. I lasted a full 15 min with my girlfriend just now. I can’t thank you enough? you’ve changed my life forever. Unbelivable thank you john chang, cape town, south africa “finally fixed ” i finally fixed my pe problem, all thanks to your book. I’d definitely recommend magic of lasting longer to anyone who is su…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment